(reblogged of the ever die-lightful Mathandmascara)
1. last beverage: As I am no longer living I tend no to drink often. My last drink was lemon flavoured water I believe. I felt I needed a brief break from my incessant tea consuming habit.
2. last phone call: I don’t tend to use a phone since I can just go visit my friends in the park.
3. last text message: *see above*
4. last song you listened to: Raindrops keep falling on my head
5. last time you cried: With laughter when Ezra hitchhiked in a Doombuggy with a portly lady who then proceeded to hit on him. He went fairly red and was very uncomfortable. It was a funny sight to behold.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice: I can’t get any spook to date me once! Eheheh
7. been cheated on: By my fiancee. Such a worthless pile of cells he was. He wanted nothing more than to make every female in the country his conquest. Although I had no feelings whatsoever for him and his unfaithfulness did give me a good reason to get out of the marriage, it still irritated me.
8. kissed someone & regretted it: I don’t think so…
9. lost someone special: When my friend Florence died it upset me. Of course I had killed myself 15 years previous so we hadn’t spoken since i was living but the feelings of pain still were there. She was my good friend in life and I hope her soul is happy and at peace.
10. been depressed: Oh god yes! My whole life I was suffering from clinical depression. I had these episodes where I hallucinated and became deluded by them. My parents thought me strange for having these and believed I was possessed by the devil. This led me to feel pretty unloved and unwanted all my life. I was mentally and emotionally unstable at times and was suffering from a mental illness. My depression led to my fall into insanity which in turn led to me giving myself a shot to the heart in the end.
11. been drunk and threw up: Yes.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2012)
15. Made a new friend?: Of course! I made many friends since joining Tumblr!
16. Fallen out of love?: I don’t think so.
17. Laughed until you cried?: As I mentioned earlier regarding the whole Ezra incident.
18. Met someone who changed you?: I met Norma Nova who brightened my outlook on *after*life a little. Then I met her friends Shadow and Annabel.
19. Found out who your true friends were?: My true friends are my 999 strong family, Norma, Shadow, Annabel and my followers.
20. Found out someone was talking about you?: I am an ethereal being who lives in a haunted house in Disney. People always talk. What they say is of little concern to me. I aren’t going anywhere.
21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend’s list/tumblr followers?: I may or may not have been drunkenly kissed by Master Gracey. I do not remember, I was not thinking rationally at the time. I was only told this by Emily the next morning so it could just be gossip. :|
22. How many people on your fb friends list/tumblr followers do you know in real life: I know Ghost Host, Grim Organist, Constance, Emily and Hatbox since we live together. The 3 ghosts who live with Ghoulmaster I have recently met.
24. Do you have any pets: I adopted a lost unicorn about a month ago.
NO QUESTION #25??? doesnt that bug you… Less question means less typing for me!
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Had a party that resulted in me and G.H singing a love ballad as a duet.
27. What time did you wake up today: 7am as I wanted to go swimming in the lake.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: watching Dorian Gray and crying about how perfect he is.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Del Toro’s Haunted Mansion film. I am curious to see what he does with Hatbox and which ghosts he incorporates into the story.
30. Last time you saw your Mother: When she called me worthless and told me to go destitute on the streets and die if I wouldn’t marry my failure of a fiancee. As you all know, it wasn’t on the streets but I did go and die.
I have told this story before.
NO QUESTION #31??? its a mind game…
32. What are you listening to right now: The sound of the Doombuggies whirring by with excited mortals staring at us in wide-eyed fascination.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Who knows?
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now: People using flash photography!
35. Most visited webpage: Tumblr!
NO QUESTION #36??? can you find it???
37. Nicknames: ‘Tess by most people. I like the sound of it and it separates me from Hosty since we share initials as well as a role in the house.
Little Leota by the mortals and some of the oldest residents of the house
Ghost Hostess if you wish to be formal or get my attention.
As I can’t remember the actual forename or surname I had while living everything used to refer to me is a nickname. My favourite name is Ghost Hostess though, I feel important.
38. Relationship Status: Single. Married to my job.
39. Zodiac Sign: Cancer
40. He or She?: I am a lady. Is it not obvious by my dress and hair?
41. Elementary? I received some education at home but as I am female did not actually attend school
42. Middle School? ^^
43. High School? ^^
44. Hair Color? I naturally have blonde hair. However after death it became paler to become quite fair haired. It currently is a pale blonde.
45. Long or short hair? Long
46. Height: About 5’6
47. Do you have a crush on someone?:Noooooooo (Do I? I don’t know? perhaps? I have fond feelings for someone. )
48: What do you like about yourself?: I like my strong-willed nature. It was this that kept me from conforming to my role as somebodies mistress.
49. Piercings?: Nope
50. Tattoos? Nope
51. Righty or lefty? Lefty because I am special.
52. First surgery: I almost was the victim of a leg amputation. If you don’t know, the most common amputation practice of the time involved the doctor putting the limb in a tourniquet, making an incision with a knife before hacking it off with a saw then tying off all the arteries in a reef knot. This was all done without any painkillers since anesthetic didn’t exist yet. The whole process could be as quick as 30 seconds. As 1 in 4 patients die in surgery, I screamed a lot and attempted to limp away. Thankfully Aunt Leota saved me form that one, suggesting that perhaps a voodoo ritual from the land beyond the sea may be more effective.
Then there was the time when my parents were adamant my hallucinatory “episodes” could simply be cured by a lobotomy. I swear they aimed to kill me via the operating table!
53. First piercing: I have none
54. First bestfriend: My first real friend was Florence my “common” buddy who had stuck with me from the age of 7 till just before my death. I classed my closest friend during life as my horse Orchid though. I told him everything.
In death, I found my best friends to be far more interesting and articulate. Ghost Host, Emily and Mater Gracey remain my best friends in the mansion
55. First sport you joined: I tried out playing a friendly game of cricket with some people in the common side of town when it was snowing once. I enjoyed it but found it far too much work in my corset and dress.
NO QUESTION #56??? see?
NO QUESTION #57??? see
58. First pair of trainers: I don’t own a pair of trainers! That implies I actually do exercise!
59. Eating – chocolate
60. Drinking – Tea of course! That is all I ever drink!
61. I’m about to – Go put paprika in the pipes of Grim Organist’s organ as a practical joke
62. Listening to – The excited squeals of mortals as they visit us.
63. Waiting for - Grim Organist to find the paprika….
64. Want kids? - As death has made me infertile what I want is not of any importance.
65. Get Married?- I long to find my eternal soulmate, somebody to unify with and stay with for the rest of eternity
66. Career? Charming Ghostess of the house.
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes? = Eyes are so beautiful. Some say the window to the soul. (Even if all of the soul is on full show if you are a ghost)
68. Hugs or kisses = I love hugs, I feel so comforted in somebodies arms
69. Shorter or taller = Taller! Nothing more attractive than a lanky person. :)
70. Older or Younger = As we are all dead it isn’t something that matters any more.
71. Romantic or spontaneous = Both are great. A spontaneous romantic gesture is the best
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = I don’t know. Since I like lanky people what I class as a nice stomach and arms is something slender and not muscled.
73. Sensitive or loud = Sensitive. All my favourite male friends are sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = Both. Both is good
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = No. I am a proper lady of aristocratic class! Eheheheh ;)
77. Drank hard liquor = Every time somebody has a deathday party
78. Lost glasses/contacts = In life I had a pair of glasses I lost often.
79. Sex on first date = Nope. As I said I am a classy lady.
80. Broken someone’s heart = Of course not! I care deeply
81. Had your own heart broken?: Technically I shattered my own heart into many tiny, fleshy pieces when I shot myself but I assume you mean this metaphorically.
NO QUESTION #82??? see?
83. Turned someone down = In life my neighbor had a crush on me. I had to turn him down because my family had planned a husband for me.
84. Cried when someone died? When Florence died I cried a lot. Also when my mum sent my beloved horse Orchid to slaughter, I cried a lot.
85. Fallen for a friend = ………………………………..No, I have absolutely no feelings whatsoever for any of my friends…. O-O
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = In life I didn’t believe in anyone but my Auntie Leota. To believe in myself was preposterous. I felt I was unworthy of any goodness or affection in my life. After I became a ghost I started to believe in myself and all of you mortals.
87. Miracles = My successful target to absolve myself of my sins in life was a miracle. Since I developed a bit of a hedonistic nature in the last 6 years of my life, I was sure no amount absolution could cure my soul of its darkness.
It turned out what I needed wasn’t absolution but the affection of my 998 strong ghostly family. Dying and being reborn as an ethereal spirit gave me a chance to start again.
88. Love at first sight = Sometimes the moment you see somebody you feel a connection that, on occasion, can spread into you knowing that is the person you want to share eternity with. Not that I am speaking from experience or anything! Eheheheh
89. Heaven = There is a place where the dead do go so why can’t it be Heaven?
89.5. God = I believe in a spirit above. What he is called is not important.
90. Santa Claus = Sandy Claws is most definitely real. He visits us every year when the mansion is taken over by The Nightmare before Christmas
91. Kiss on the first date= Maybe on the cheek.
92. Angels Angels are just ghosts who come back to haunt the plane of the living.
93. Had more than one bf/gf? at the same time? No. I have actually never been in love.
94. Is there one person you want to be with right now? I want to be with all my 999 housemates in a non-romantic sense
95. Did you sing today? I sing every day. It cheers me up.
96. Ever cheated on somebody? Of course not! I haven’t been in a relationship with somebody! My fiancee was not my own choosing so I had no emotional connection with him.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why?
I would go back to when I had my first “episode” aged 7 and tell myself it is fine and I am different from everyone else because I am special, not because I am a freak.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? The day all us spooks went out to watch the Fantasmic show at Disney. Medieval Knight and the Egyptian Lady finally accepted they were in love and got together in a firework-lit moment of passion. It was a glorious night
I went into more detail about it in one of my early posts on Tumblr if you care about that story.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? The idea of it terrifies me. To know that somebody could have such a powerful hold over me and my emotional state is scary. Yet I long for it at the same time.
100. Blogging this as 100 truths? Of course.